Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Account Management
Logz.io is looking for an Account Manager to join our post-sales team. In this
role you will get the chance to work with some of today’s most recognized
companies to foster and build meaningful business relationships across their
complex, distributed organizations. You will be a master at creating long
lasting partnerships and have a growing curiosity about technology. This is an
outstanding opportunity for you to level up your career!
What your day consists of:
- Serve as primary point of contact for a significant portfolio of paying customers.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Engineering and Support teams to meet customer requirements and deliver on technical value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with everyone from technical users to C-level executives.
- Maintain awareness of changing requirements to consistently deliver value through the Logz.io platform.
- Focus on strategic account growth by creating new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Identify and address issues that may pose a risk to renewal.
- Accurately forecast and maintain a quarterly revenue and renewals pipeline.
- This is a senior role and requires a candidate that is always prepared to take the initiative, advocate for the customer, and own a sales cycle
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS sales, account management or customer success management.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and taking a process driven approach to sales.
- Knowledge of DevOps, cloud, and log analytics – big plus!
- Proven track record of overachievement in closing deals through phone, email, and web-meetings.