Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Product Management
Logz.io provides the world’s most popular open-source log
analysis (ELK), infrastructure monitoring , and distributed tracing platform,
as a simple, fast, secure and scalable service on the cloud.
We're looking for a passionate and motivated Inbound Product Manager to join
our team and help make machine data meaningful, together!
- Responsible for specification, definition and on-time delivery of features and releases
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and - Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics at a large scale
- Work closely with R&D during the development phase to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases
- Prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering tasks allocation
- Work collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders to deliver the best user experience and functionality
- Work in a fast-paced, environment where the product development and business requirements may change constantly
- Leverage user research, feedback, and usability studies to inform new areas of product growth
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS company
- 3+ years Development/DevOps background – a must
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, business or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Passion for working with customers to understand needs and devise solutions that address the higher level needs
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner