Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Employment Type: Full-Time PE
Logz.io is a cloud-native observability platform providing
unified monitoring, troubleshooting, and security for modern DevOps teams and
engineers. We empower engineers to find and resolve production issues faster
by offering the world’s most popular and familiar open source monitoring tools
as an Enterprise-grade service.
We are looking for a Web Platform SDK Engineer to join our new client
infrastructure team. You'll join a cross-functional group of Software
Engineers that are responsible for the client-facing solutions. This includes
building and maintaining our web SDKs that are used to send events to the
- Work in the frontend app infrastructure team to improve and evolve our web SDKs;
- Collaborate with other engineering and product teams to build solutions that scale (we ingest over a billion events every day);
- Write unit, integration and e2e tests that ensure the correctness of your work, as well as strong documentation to help educate both peers and customers;
- Assist Customer Operations to resolve live customer issues when bugs sneak into production caused by the SDKs.
- 4+ years as a Software Engineer and/or related role (e.g. web developer, SDK engineer);
- Experience in developing web applications / SDKs;
- Bonus points for experience maintaining open-source libraries;
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
You'll love this job if you:
- Want to work in a startup environment;
- Take pride in building features that don't just work but are also easy to use;
- Want to build a product for developers;
- Want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly.
- Get excited about contributing to open source full-time — our solutions are entirely Open Source.
- Enjoy working with collaborative, thoughtful engineers who push themselves and others to do better.
- Startup atmosphere yet large-scale product;
- Cozy office with developed infrastructure at the heart of the city (BC Gulliver);
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally;
- Top-notch Apple equipment for every employee;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves according to the Ukrainian Labour Law;
- Bootcamps on-site at the Logz.io HQ at the center of Tel Aviv, Israel — moved online due to the global COVID-19 pandemic;
- Continuous education (lectures, meetups, conferences);
- Health insurance;
- Friday Happy Hours!
- And much more in progress :)