Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Account Management
You will be a vital part of Logz.io’s vision to deliver best-in-class customer
experience with one of the world’s most exciting SaaS companies. Logz.io is
the only cloud-native observability platform based on the world’s most popular
open source software; designed for modern DevOps teams.
Logz.io is a high-growth tech start-up and our Account Management team has an
opportunity to learn, teach and grow every day.In the role of
Manager of Account Management, you would divide your time between leading a
small team of experienced commercial and enterprise account managers.
This role would be well suited for an experienced enterprise sales or account
management person with a couple of years leadership experience. The ideal
candidate enjoys leading from the front and driving high-touch customer
engagement while also generating significant expansion revenue by identifying
key upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Logz.io lives in a world of innovation that is only beginning to develop and
we seek the very best candidates to be part of this unique journey.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Directly supervise, support and lead an existing account management team primarily based in Tel Aviv.
- Build executive alignment and help the team identify both risk and opportunities for substantial growth among existing accounts.
- Help the team to map organization structure and strategic planning for key accounts.
- Learn and fully utilize the Logz.io Sales Methodology.
- Qualify efficiently and maintain the highest possible level of personal productivity.
- Be personally accountable for your personal and regional number.
- Take advantage of every available resource or opportunity to ensure the highest possible level of performance.
- Bring a growth mentality and be willing to develop in yourself so that your personal growth keeps pace with the business around you.
- Set a positive example, demonstrate leadership qualities and seek opportunity to take on additional responsibility.
- Exhibit the mental toughness needed to prosper in a growth-phase software sales org.
The skills, experience and knowledge you will bring should include:
- 5+ years selling to technology groups, specifically to leaders of software development, software engineering, SRE, DevOps and Enterprise Architecture.
- 2+ years team leadership or front-line sales management.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas with credible forecasting.
- A willingness to give and receive feedback openly.
- A high level of sales competency including; humility, emotional intelligence, presentation skills, negotiation skills, active listening and very high activity levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfort working at all levels within an organizationExperience of handling contracts of $250k+ ARR.
- Very high levels of personal and professional integrity.
- Familiarity with structured selling methodologies such as MEDDIC or Sandler