Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Employment Type: Full-Time PE
Logz.io is currently building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform in
the market, based upon popular, cutting edge, open source technologies.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Java Backend Developer to join our fast
growing Kyiv product startup!
As a Senior Software Engineer / Java Backend Developer you'll be involved in
end-to-end activities, from design and architecture, through coding, testing,
and up to deployment and monitoring, using the most advanced technologies and
methodologies out there.
You will also be expected to harness your experience to shore up the
technological leadership of the Engineering organization.
- Architecting and designing code with high throughput and easy horizontal scalability in mind;
- Developing highly distributed and highly scalable production-grade code.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Java development;
- Experience in development large scale platforms or products;
- Knowledge of ELK stack;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with Docker, K8S, telemetry tools;
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture;
- Strong expertise in microservices frameworks, including best approaches and patterns;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel;
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to work well with little direct supervision;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities;
- True team player;
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Profound knowledge of and experience with Kotlin will be highly appreciated;
- Experience with Go, Docker, K8S, M3DB and Prometheus will be a great addition.
- Startup atmosphere yet large-scale product;
- Cozy office with developed infrastructure at the heart of the city (BC Gulliver);
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally;
- Top-notch Apple equipment for every employee;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves according to the Ukrainian Labour Law;
- Bootcamps on-site at the Logz.io HQ at the center of Tel Aviv, Israel — moved online due to the global COVID-19 pandemic;
- Continuous education (lectures, meetups, conferences);
- Health insurance;
- Friday Happy Hours!
- And much more in progress :)