Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Logz.io is a cloud-native observability platform providing unified monitoring,
troubleshooting, and security for modern DevOps teams and engineers. We
empower engineers to find and resolve production issues faster by offering the
world’s most popular and familiar open source monitoring tools as an
We’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer to manage a team of engineers based
in Israel. This team develops and maintains SDK, agents and a wide range of
customers’ solutions On-Premise and in the Cloud to collect relevant
telmetries. All the development is open source, usually in Go or Python.
- Use your experience to drive the team’s technical roadmap of open source solutions and contributions to other community projects.
- Engage with the team members to discuss and implement software improvements and new developments.
- Build, maintain, and scale clients/projects and their support tools.
- straighten your team's processes
- Collaborate with product management, engineering management, Customer Success and the broader organization to align priorities.
- 5+ years of proven hands-on production-grade development experience (Python or Go)
- 2+ years of experience in leading a development team.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Technical and Personal mentorship and support for helping level-up the skills of colleagues on the team.
- Passion for working with customers to understand needs and devise solutions that address higher level needsExcellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- A doer person who isn't afraid to get his/her hands dirty with different languages and framework.
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- Team player