Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Logz.io is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support our
organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and
strategic levels to create a meaningful team culture that enables team members
to love their job and make an impact every day.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Leader who has demonstrated
experience in building and managing HR programs within a fast-growing company.
In this role, you will be responsible for integrating HR practices, driving
change, shaping and implementing the people's plan in line with the
operational agenda within the line of business.
What does it mean to be a Senior HR Business Partner at Logz.io?
- You’ll build relationships with business leaders and provide HR partnership, thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- In every initiative you do – you’ll always support the business and be impactful.
- You’ll understand the talent needs and execute talent management strategies and plans.
- You’ll be proactive in identifying issues when they’re still small before impacting people and business.
- You’ll assess the HR implications of strategic options (Some might say you’ve got the superpowers of looking into the future…).
- You’ll bring in metrics and rigorous data analysis based on business needs, to support decision making and planning.
- You’ll manage and facilitate organizational development programs, mentoring, leadership coaching, offsite, and team building that support change and growth.
- You’ll lead the compensation processes in your units, support communication to employees, train and support managers in effective decision making.
- 6+ years experience in a business partnership or HR Manager role.
- Hands-on experience in OD projects and global programs.
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and cultivate relationships across teams.
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action.
- Multitasking expert.
- Bias to action, a “doer”.
Logz.io offers both competitive cash and equity compensation. We have a
generous vacation policy as well as paid parental leave, health, dental,
vision, retirement and commuter benefits.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Logz.io also
strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever
gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to
success have no place at Logz.io.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.