Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Team: Product Management
Join Midigator's collaborative team! As e-commerce and online sales increase,
so do chargebacks. Midigator’s platform helps fight chargebacks to allow
merchants to prevent fraud and continue running their business. Midigator’s
technology features customized automation and relevant, real-time analytics.
By revealing what is happening and why it is happening, Midigator empowers
As a product manager, you are responsible for the success of our products and
providing direction to the teams that build and improve them. You will be part
of the team behind the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our
products. You will also help ensure we are making strategic product decisions
by gaining a solid understanding of market conditions and laying out a product
vision that delivers unique value based on customer demands. Skills with
cross-functional leadership — most notably between design, engineering,
marketing, sales, and support teams — will be critical as you will be guiding
these teams from a product's conception all the way through to its launch.
- Define the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team will build.
- Participate in the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward
- Ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into product planning and development processes.
- Communicate the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members who submitted them.
- Prioritize features by ranking them against our strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience.
- Work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
- Plan what our teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation.
- Gather and documenting user stories
- Plan and execute releases, and coordinate all of the activities required to bring your product to market.
- This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved — namely engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Manage dependencies in and across releases to track and complete key milestones.
- Set a product vision and strategy that clearly articulates the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing feedback to deliver informed, validated ideas to enhance our products
- Comfort working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Low ego, team-player, comfortable working across departments and job levels
- Strong outcome focus and can see things through to the finish line
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient with Atlassian product suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
Perks & Benefits:
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.