Employment Type: Full Time
About One Concern
One Concern brings disaster science together with machine learning for better
decision-making. We quantify resilience from catastrophic perils, empowering
leaders to measure, mitigate, and transfer risk. We believe that by pioneering
cutting-edge science, we can make disasters less disastrous and, ultimately,
build planetary-scale resilience.
**The Role **
One Concern is growing rapidly and we are looking for a passionate, mission-
driven Staff Product Manager to join our team. We are building something
special at the intersection of Responsible AI, Climate Tech & FinTech. You
will have the opportunity to build new products and business models at scale
with global impact.
As Staff Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation
at One Concern. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, data science and
executive leaders to scale our product offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Champion the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Ready product.
- Engage with senior leadership and your cross-functional peers to develop longer term strategy, plan, and product directions.
- Execute efficiently in a fluid startup environment.
- Work with customers and partners across the globe.
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years of product management experience at a technology-driven company.
- A proven track record of success in driving the development of software products at a high-growth technology company
- An ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, excited about finding solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
- You’re deeply user-centered and highly empathetic, can quickly recognize problematic experiences, and work collaboratively with design partners to manifest those principles into product solutions.
- Technical background and the ability to understand data, integrations, and platforms. You can envision how systems work together on top of complex platforms to serve multiple user groups.
- A proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with emergency/response team
- Experience with Data centric AI and/or Machine Learning + UX (MLUX)
- Experience in Climate Tech and/or Logistic
- Experience working in a Global environment with distributed teams and customers all over the world
- Japanese language skills and experience working with Japanese/Asian corporations
Compensation will be competitive with the market for this position and will
include equity consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, natural origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability