Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
OneSignal is a Remote First Collaboration Company, offering Remote work for
those who reside in London, UK. In collaboration with our partner Elements
Global Services, an in-office experienceis available in London, UK.
Our vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement platform
enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-
app, SMS, and email.
The company is growing quickly both in terms of revenue and employees. It’s a
great time to join because we’re still early - we’ve raised a total of $35M
from investors including SignalFire and Rakuten Ventures
despite our early stage, we have massive market penetration as the largest
global provider for Notifications (Source:
BuiltWith). Join us
in scaling the business!
We have a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't
stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance
and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal
growth make us a uniquely great place to work.
In collaboration with our UK partner Elements Global Services, we are seeking
a versatile SDR role to help scale our business by ramping the marketing and
sales motion in our new London office. In this role you’ll handle typical SDR
responsibilities, as well as chip in on marketing and lead generation efforts
to build and grow the pipeline.
In a typical month, a Business Development Representative might:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Work closely with your assigned AE(s) to develop strategy, outreach plans, and target accounts with their territories
- Develop and execute personalized outbound sequences across email, phone calls, LinkedIn touches, and other channels
- Follow up with past closed lost opportunities and other high potential leads
- Book meetings for AEs, ensuring they are prepared to meet with the prospects, and ensuring prospect attendance
- Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers
- Be a liaison between the Sales, Marketing, and Ops teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points
- Work with the Marketing, RevOps, and Business Intelligence teams to identify areas of opportunity for your prospecting efforts
- Achieve monthly SQL quotas by booking meetings that convert to opportunities
- Become adept at demonstrating and describing OneSignal’s product and service offering
What you'll bring:
- 2 years experience in a business or sales development role, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- Bi-lingual (English + French) Bonus points for other languages.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, and Intercom or similar tools is a plus
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- You’re highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Love of learning
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible work hours
- 20 days paid vacation + 8 holidays
- Yummy Foods: Lunch and snacks provided when in the office
- Choice of workstation!
- Sweet Swag: You'll need another closet for all the gear & jackets!
- Opportunity to learn, prove yourself and have an impact at a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Equity - as the company grows in value, you benefits
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to
prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping)
from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden,
barriers to success have no place in our workplace.