Location: United States (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
OneSignal’s vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement
platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web
push, in-app, SMS, and email.
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we
don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in
all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make
OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
We’re looking for our first-ever Event Marketing Manager to develop and own
our live events program, including trade shows/conferences, happy hours,
customer dinners and other hosted events. You’ll focus on driving sales
pipeline and customer retention through compelling live events, partnering
closely with the sales team, customer success team, partnerships and the rest
of the marketing team.
In a typical month, the Event Marketing Manager at OneSignal might:
- Develop, drive and scale OneSignal’s live events strategy
- Serve as the primary point of contact managing all event activations, including everything from high-level strategy to event budgets and logistics
- Manage the oversight and day-to-day execution of field marketing activities. For many events, you will manage the end-to-end event; in other situations, you’ll serve as the subject matter expert and advise other marketing team members on execution.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, partnerships and sales teams to discuss leadership conferences and trade show sponsorship opportunities and over time, build a strategy and framework to inform these decisions.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute on average 20 events per year with end-to-end plan and follow-up, measurement, and ROI
- With the help of the revenue operations team, improve event tracking and develop a stronger set of KPIs and benchmarks to ensure event ROI Develop and socialize consistent reporting to demonstrate the value of events and the impact on key business metrics. Help make a case for scaling the program.
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new events, tools/technologies, and tactics to enhance customer acquisition through events
- 20% travel time to events - primarily local with some international travel
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 years of event or field marketing experience
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Keen attention to detail plus the organization and ability to manage many moving pieces at the same time
- Self-starter with a roll up your sleeves and figure it out mentality
- Data-driven marketer with an analytical mindset
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Self Starter
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to
prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping)
from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden,
barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.