Location: United States (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
OneSignal’s vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement
platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web
push, in-app, SMS, and email. More than 1 million businesses around the world
use the product and it enables them to deliver more than 10 billion messages
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we
don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in
all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make
OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
We’re seeking a versatile sales development leader to manage our growing SDR
team. You’ll oversee the inbound and outbound SDR teams based in the US, UK,
and APAC, managing and coaching performance on a daily basis, helping to
develop and improve the SDR process and operations, and managing SDR hiring
and the structure of the team moving forward. You’ll also assist in marketing
demand generation campaign ideation and strategy to increase lead flow to the
SDR team. You’ll report to our Head of Marketing and work extremely closely
with the sales and operations teams.
In a typical month, the Global Director will:
- Oversee the global expansion and development of the growing SDR team (currently 6 people with multiple open headcount).
- Monitor activity, output, effectiveness, etc. and providing consistent, real-time feedback to the reps
- Develop the nascent outbound SDR motion for OneSignal, driving strategy and process in coordination without Strategic sales team.
- Help identify, develop and enforce process improvements for the SDR team in coordination with RevOps and sales.
- Coordinate and/or run regular sales training and coaching sessions with SDRs.
- Coach the team to move qualified leads through the marketing funnel more efficiently
- Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers.
- Be a liaison between the sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points.
- Manage SDR hiring and career progression, with a focus on diversifying timezone and language coverage.
- Help develop the go-forward SDR team structure and strategy, including team leads and future management tiers.
- Advise the marketing demand generation team on campaign ideation and strategy to increase lead flow to the SDR team. Provide feedback regarding the quality of leads and help improve campaigns.
What you'll bring:
- 6+ years experience in a business or sales development role, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- 3+ years of sales management experience or similar experience management experience
- A solid understanding of Salesforce is required. Bonus for other key tools in the tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Intercom, Gong, etc)
- You have a passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Self Starter
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to
prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping)
from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden,
barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.