Location: United States (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
OneSignal’s vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement
platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web
push, in-app, SMS, and email.
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we
don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in
all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make
OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to add power to our lifecycle
and outbound marketing programs to increase the quantity and quality of
campaigns shipping, as well as focus on metrics and analysis. In this role
you’ll help catalyze sign-ups, product adoption, feature usage, and revenue
growth by delivering the right content to the right people and the right time
in their customer journey, to better educate and enable them to use our
market-leading messaging software.
In a typical month, the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist might:
- What you’ll do: Own end-to-end creation, deployment, and maintenance of email and push notification campaigns for prospects and customers
- Assist with ongoing campaign reporting, analysis, and optimization, leveraging past data to make recommendations for improvements.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email and notification performance.
- Work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to evolve, test, and improve our lifecycle marketing programs (including onboarding sequences, nurture/drip campaigns, re-engagement sequences, and transactional messages)
- Help plan and update the email marketing and notification calendar.
- Become an expert on the OneSignal customer journey, and partner with cross-functional teams to develop marketing programs that nurture users through their journey Create and maintain documentation around best practices, campaigns, test results, and processes and routinely share with the team.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a CRM, lifecycle or email marketing role, ideally with a b2b SasS product
- Experience with marketing automation technology (Marketo experience is a plus)
- A growth and data-driven mindset and are excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Self Starter
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to
prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping)
from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden,
barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.