Location: New York, New York
Employment Type: Full-time
OneSignal, Inc. in New York, NY seeks Product Manager. Work with company’s
engineering team to guide products (mobile application, web platform and
software) from conception to launch.
- Define the company’s product strategy roadmap, and manage product line life cycle from planning to development to market launch. Monitor and track product milestones and deliverables;
- Conduct market research and data analysis to identify valuableproduct opportunities and ongoing awareness of competitive landscape;
- Formulate hypotheses around user behavior and query data to validate/invalidate product hypotheses in SQL, Excel, Python, and R; outline new features through the development of product specifications which cover technical approach, user flows, key metrics to measure, and success criteria;
- Apply software engineering knowledge of front-end coding, web service architecture, and mobile engineering to provide technical support for company’s products;
- Drive product development with engineering team and designers and integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction;
- Create mock-ups of new product functionality for messaging tools using industry standard design tools such as Figma. Conduct user testing and analyze customer feedback on these designs to prioritize product development efforts;
- Ensure that products developed meet the needs of the customer throughout the various stages of requirements, design, development, testing and release; and
- Coordinate cross-functional communication to make sure all business and technical stakeholders’ needs are prioritized appropriately and new features in the roadmap and their rollouts are messaged effectively.
- This position requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field plus 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Additionally, each of the following skills is required:
- One year of experience in technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications or media products;
- One year of experience in designing, developing and operating a fully automated CI/CD pipeline; and
- One year of experience involving in the full lifecycle technology development process, including developing business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing reliable and scalable solutions, and design and analysis.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face
discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to
prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping)
from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden,
barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.