Employment Type: Remote
Oomnitza offers enterprise IT a compelling solution to manage the
entirety of its technology investment. Unlike conventional siloed and complex
solutions, Oomnitza offers unprecedented visibility, control, and automation
to unify lifecycle management across endpoints, devices, applications,
networks, and cloud. Our Enterprise Technology Management solutions enable
some of the largest, popular, and most innovative companies in the world to
address critical requirements for security, compliance, employee experience,
and financial efficiency—with greater productivity and accelerated time to
value. Oomnitza is headquartered in San Francisco.
About the Role:
Team Oomnitza is looking for an experienced and driven Full Stack Engineer to
work on the next generation of SaaS enterprise software. You have a passion
for simple, elegant design and shipping quality product. You enjoy
collaborating and communicating within a rapidly growing, ambitious team. You
have a strong focus on the user with empathy for their challenges and are
excited to help build an infrastructure that delivers a positive experience
for customers of any size. You have a strong sense of accountability and
thrive in a dynamic team environment. We are looking for analytical people who
want to solve interesting and complex technological problems and are excited
to grow with us as we scale.
What You’ll Do:
- As a senior contributor to the Oomnitza SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) you will;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understand requirements and stakeholder expectations
- Create design docs and technical specifications
- Plan and estimate level of effort (creating sub-tasks)
- Perform peer code reviews and team mentorship
- Work with the Customer Success team to identify bugs and implement fixes
- Daily ticket participation (close issues, status updates, add new bugs and ideas)
Help improve existing technology and processes by;
- Working with Engineering & Product in an open and collaborative environment
- Identifying deficiencies in existing components
- Developing efficient, reliable, and scalable microservices
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years industry experience with Full Stack Technologies
- Good understanding of data structures.
- Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming (Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation).
- Experience developing REST API back-end services.
- Coding ability with backend languages, particularly Python.
- Expertise programming in front end web framework, in particular React, Angular or Vue JS.
- Expertise with relational databases and query tuning/optimization.
- Experience in Unit & integration testing.
- Understanding of Agile software development processes
- Expert Linux user with a strong understanding of command line tools and basic shell scripting
Extra Kudos for:
- Experience with Pyramid web frameworks.
- Proven experience designing and building cloud native products. ORMs (e.g. SQLAlchemy)
Our Benefits Package:
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Introducing employee equity plan
- Health Insurance for your spouse and dependents
- Pension, Life insurance and Income protection
- Remote working & flexible work schedules. Working from home equipment allowance
- Choice of preferred equipment, Mac or PC.
- Regular, fun social events and workshops.
What we offer:
- Market Competitive Salary ** **
- A progressive, healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales.
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by C5 Capital, Shasta Ventures, Riverside Acceleration Capital, and Hummer Winblad
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can sometimes get in the
way of meeting exceptional candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply —
we’d love to hear from you.
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law.