Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Oomnitza offers enterprise IT a compelling solution to manage the
entirety of its technology investment. Unlike conventional siloed and complex
solutions, Oomnitza offers unprecedented visibility, control, and automation
to unify lifecycle management across endpoints, devices, applications,
networks, and cloud. Our Enterprise Technology Management solutions enable
some of the largest, popular, and most innovative companies in the world to
address critical requirements for security, compliance, employee experience,
and financial efficiency—with greater productivity and accelerated time to
value. Oomnitza is headquartered in San Francisco.
Our Sales Enablement Manager will provide sales leaders and reps with the
learning materials, content, and resources to be successful and drive revenue.
They will partner with the sales team and broader management team to develop
and execute impactful, data-driven sales process solutions.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess a sales enablement program
- Effectively communicate the enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with stakeholders and sales reps
- Develop and execute effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Gather and process feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- A strong understanding of sales content, tools and training
- The ability to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to assess enablement effectiveness and contribute evidence demonstrating ROI to stakeholders and leaders
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by C5 Capital, Shasta Ventures, Riverside Acceleration Capital, and Hummer Winblad
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law.