Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Oomnitza offers enterprise IT a compelling solution to manage the
entirety of its technology investment. Unlike conventional siloed and complex
solutions, Oomnitza offers unprecedented visibility, control, and automation
to unify lifecycle management across endpoints, devices, applications,
networks, and cloud. Our Enterprise Technology Management solutions enable
some of the largest, popular, and most innovative companies in the world to
address critical requirements for security, compliance, employee experience,
and financial efficiency—with greater productivity and accelerated time to
value. Oomnitza is headquartered in San Francisco.
Oomnita’s Interaction Designers take complex tasks and make them intuitive and
easy-to-use for hundreds of customers around the globe. Throughout the design
process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface
mockups and prototypes—you’ll envision how people will experience our
products, and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined,
and even magical.
As an Interaction Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to
craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution. You’ll
collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the Oomnitza
design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people
love to use.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Partner and consult with Marketing to ensure a consistent brand experience throughout the customer journey, from prospect to client.
- Devise custom graphics that reference the product for use in marketing assets, including the website, digital, PR and events.
- Create/refine marketing templates, including data sheets and powerpoint slides.
- General and periodic recommendations with regard to application of design, brand, and creative across marketing assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in product design or UX.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product design or UX.
- 3 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization. 2 years of experience leading design projects. 1 year of experience working with executive leaders.
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS).
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features within a user-centered design process.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by C5 Capital, Shasta Ventures, Riverside Acceleration Capital, and Hummer Winblad
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law.