Employment Type: Full Time
Team: CICD & Productivity
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Data Engineer engineer to join our growing R&D Productivity team
What you will do:
· As a Data Engineer you will be a part of the R&D Productivity team; building fast and reliable data pipelines to collect data from multiple sources such as JIRA, Bitbucket, CI/CD pipelines, and others.
· Develop code in Python, Golang, and Scala to perform stream analytics, log analytics, monitoring and store data in SQL and NoSQL databases for analytics model development.
· Follow software engineering best practices by estimating, documenting, and developing work
· Work in a fast-paced development environment applying advanced tools and technologies solving hard data engineering problems
What you must have:
· 2-3 years of experience in developing distributed data processing pipelines in Pandas/Kafka.
· Strong skills in writing code using Golang, Python, C/C++/Java/Scala with unit tests.
· Proficiency in time-series databases and/or big-data data management: Prometheus, Influx dB, TSDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, HBase, Hive
· Familiarity with DevOps environment using tools, Jira, Git, Jenkins, and CICD
· Knowledge of packaging code as Micro-services and containers in Docker, Kubernetes – advantage
· Experience with cloud services – advantage
· Experienced working in teams responsible for monitoring solutions using time-series analysis
· Experience in developing UI with charts and graphs
· Familiarity with other pieces of our technical stack (Prometheus, Grafana, HAP Roxy, Elasticsearch, Airflow)
· Understanding of Linux and distributed computing
· machine learning (AI) will be an advantage
· Bachelor or master’s degree in CS or Eng.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software- enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi- technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry- leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.