Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Delivery Services
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of
telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible
product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development,
and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and
communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and
Reporting to: Vice President- Services Delivery & Operations Worldwide
Locations: Kenya; South Africa; Dubai
This is an Africa regional leadership role
What you will do
- This is an Africa regional leadership role covering:
- Implementation of Services Function Policies and Guidelines
- Creating Governance model for Customer success
- Build formalize and improve functional processes at all levels in the region
- Building Service delivery and field operations Organization based on business need
- Team management and Competence development through internal and external trainings in the region.
- Guide regional team for PW Pre-Sales / Offer Development Support for Services Portion of the Opportunity
- Setting up of regional Project Management office and enable them with Systems, processes, and tools so that they can assist and monitor end-to-end service delivery and deployments for complex projects until completion according to end customer requirements and satisfaction by regional local teams
- Setting up of Eco-System Management vertical and enable them with Systems, processes, and tools • Consolidate and drive performance and efficiency towards service delivery and operations functions at the region
- Carry out an extensive Gap Analysis of the solutions deployed as per the business strategy
- Review of regional operations on regular basis
- Parallel Wireless’s Single Point of Contact for Customer CXO communication in the region for Services delivery and field operations matters.
- Last escalation position for all Services delivery and field operations regionally
What you must have
- Minimum 18-20 years of hands-on Project Management experience and managing Project Schedules, Scope, RAM, SLA, Customer Acceptances, Cost and Quality in Wireless telecom space in Africa region.
- Should be able to interpret French & Arabic, language services contract into English Language
- Professional Project Management Credentials.
- Leadership skills in Managed Services
- Ability to communicate with CXO level in Wireless Mobile Industry
- Leadership skills and experience working with project teams and account teams.
- Thorough understanding of the Project Risk assessment and Mitigation in wireless telecom industry
- Thorough understanding of Project cost budgeting & spending’s during Pre-Sales stage and delivering the same during order fulfillment stage.
- Thorough understanding of managing Services Partners / Vendors before, during and after project execution.
- Thorough understanding of importation, Customs Clearances, Duties and Taxation
- Thorough understanding of logistics and warehousing in the region
- Thorough understanding of spare part management including warranties and RMA management in wireless mobile industry
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills English, French & Arabic
- Good written and communications skills in English, French & Arabic
- Ability to Travel as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s (B.S) or master’s degree with 18-20 years of experience in Telecommunication or Network Industry.
- Professional PM Certification, ESI, PMP or Equivalent is a plus
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s
legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-
enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures
redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and
capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open
collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has
created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that
is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a
dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe.
The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their
networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational
efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start
deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over
60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and
governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine
their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-
technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+
industry awards. Please visit
www.parallelwireless.com for more
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are
committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all
backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-
leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all
qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all
applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and
recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from
agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias,
Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.