Location: San Jose, California
Employment Type: Full Time
Who we are…
We are Payactiv, a FinTech company in the heart of Silicon Valley, devoted to giving workers access to their earned wages when they need them. Payactiv is the pioneer and industry leader in Earned Wage Access. We are the only Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation in our industry. Our app provides millions with financial services that help them avoid debt, manage their finances, and regain flexibility to pay for things on their own schedule.
In this role, based in our San Jose CA office you would work closely with our clients to facilitate the App onboarding process. You will collaborate closely with our sales, account management, and engineering teams.
What you'll do...
● Onboard new clients
● Maintain up to date records of all assigned accounts (Salesforce)
● Perform onboarding calls with employers
● Assist in sales calls (if requested), to explain the activation and onboarding process
● Follow up with employers on a consistent basis (at least once a week)
● Communicate requirements to engineering team
● Work in sync with the account management team
What you need...
● Excellent experience with Microsoft Office (Proficient in Excel).
● Extremely organized (ability to keep projects on task and moving forward).
● Good communication skills (appears confident).
● Proficient with MAC and Windows.
● High energy, self-motivated, and has a positive outlook on situations.
● Salesforce experience preferred
What we offer:
· Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
· 401K, traditional and Roth
· Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
· Monthly Gym Reimbursement
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Paid Family Leave (California)
· Paid Vacations
· Complimentary office lunches
· Opportunity to grow
· Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a difference.