Location: San Jose, California
Employment Type: Full Time
Who we are…
We are Payactiv, a FinTech company in the heart of Silicon Valley, devoted to
giving workers access to their earned wages when they need them. Payactiv is
the pioneer and industry leader in Earned Wage Access. We are the only
Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation in our industry. Our
app provides millions with financial services that help them avoid debt,
manage their finances, and regain flexibility to pay for things on their own
- Database design and writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views using T-SQL.
- Produce high-quality code, by strictly following best practices and coding standards.
- Resolve complex design and architecture issues.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in database development, information technology, database architecture, or a related field.
- MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred.
- Extensive experience with database technologies ( MSSQL).
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools.
- Understanding of relational.
- PowerShell and UNIX shell scripting skills.
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSRS.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
What we offer:
· Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
· 401K, traditional and Roth
· Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
· Monthly Gym Reimbursement
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Paid Family Leave (California)
· Paid Vacations
· Complimentary office lunches
· Opportunity to grow
· Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a