Location: San Jose, California
Employment Type: Full Time (remote)
Team: Enterprise Account Sales
Who we are…
We are Payactiv, a FinTech company in the heart of Silicon Valley, devoted to
giving workers access to their earned wages when they need them. Payactiv is
the pioneer and industry leader in Earned Wage Access. We are the only
Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation in our industry. Our
app provides millions with financial services that help them avoid debt,
manage their finances, and regain flexibility to pay for things on their own
The Senior-level Enterprise Sales Executive position serves as the initial
relationship owner to grow Payactiv corporate relationships and the use of our
Who you are...
You are a high-energy, relationship and sales-centric person with the ability
to assimilate and promote the company culture through building new
relationships with potential partners to adopt our services. We look for you
to be strategic in identifying selling opportunities, prescriptive in building
out the sales process, efficient with Salesforce tools, unafraid of learning
new tools, adapting, and leading. We look for you to lead by example, be
hands-on and comfortable in an HR Tech environment.
What you will do...
- Increase growth in assigned account base focusing on businesses within a geographic area that has 10,000 or more employees.
- Develop an account plan to pursue new opportunities through daily call and referral activities and coordination of efforts with assigned Sales Development Representative (SDR).
- Showcase your demonstration and presentation skills with the Payactiv app and materials to ensure potential clients have an understanding of our unique value proposition.
- Achievement of aligned growth goals measured on a quarterly basis.
- Develop Trusted Advisor Relationships with Key stakeholders in their assigned base of accounts.
- Understand and adopt the sales paybook to ensure questions are asked to identify key pain points of our potential clients and align activities with the sales stages.
- Utilize CRM to develop key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure we identify a roadmap for activity and success.
- Adhere to the process of company compliance needs and transition of activity to account management to ensure client adoption of benefits.
- Communicate evolving customer needs to relevant departments and senior teams.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions in the CRM platform and maintain a database of contact information.
- Escalate technical concerns through Inside Customer Success teams for follow-up and resolution.
- Keep up to date with company offerings and industry trends.
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of the company’s mission and values
- Align the overall corporate solution to the client’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Deliver regular status and result updates to internal teams, keeping all activity updated in the company CRM.
- Build ongoing sales cadences, identify a meaningful referral base, identify key sales opportunities, and prepare to deliver effective customer presentations; including stakeholders at all levels of the organization from procurement up to C-Suite to deliver consistent sales results.
What you need...
- 5 years experience selling IT, payroll services or HCM solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in Sales roles selling to clients that have over 2500 employees.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing, and presenting.
- Discipline to manage multiple accounts and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Salesforce or Salesloft CRM experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good administrative and management abilities.
- Ability to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Ability to work well with others and across functional teams.
- Ability to acquire new skills and to accommodate changes in the workplace.
- An innovative thinker, continually looking for ways to influence and drive the business forward.
What we offer:
· Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
· 401K, traditional and Roth
· Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
· Monthly Gym Reimbursement
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Paid Family Leave (California)
· Paid Vacations
· Complimentary office lunches
· Opportunity to grow
· Opportunity to work with a great team committed to making a