Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
PCH is seeking a (Senior) Program Managerto oversee complex and multi- disciplinary hardware development programs.
This position involves managing cross-functional teams working to develop new consumer products for our clients from concept through production. A Senior ensures project success by scoping, planning, and coordinating project activities, managing the communication of schedules, budget, goals and deliverables to the project team, and maintaining a continuous dialogue with the client throughout the process.
· Main customer point-of-contact for assigned programs.
· Lead multi-disciplinary program teams in complex product development projects
· Enable project success by accurately scoping, planning and coordinating all project activities
· Manage and communicate the schedule, budget, project goals and deliverables to your project teams & clients
· Motivate and empower your team to meet stated goals and deliverables on schedule
· Make critical project adjustments as required, while assessing risks and controlling scope
· Cultivate a relationship of trust with the client team via regular and transparent communication of project status, risks and issues
· Deliver high quality results on schedule and within budget
· Set phase entry and exit criteria for each project stage for both client and internal teams. Ensure all criteria is achieved before moving to the next stage. Drive phase gate reviews internally and with client.
· Collaborate on bringing a product successfully to market ** **
· 8+ years of experience as a system hardware project or program manager in Consumer Electronics industry
· A demonstrated understanding of project management best practices, methodologies, standards and tools
· A strong understanding of the product development process, from NPI to manufacturing
· Extensive familiarity with multiple project development disciplines and how they interact (mechanical, electrical & embedded firmware engineering, manufacturing, and industrial design preferred)
· Strong public speaking skills and an ability to inform and engage with clients throughout all phases of the project
· Intimate understanding of how project delivery requirements, issues, needs, and risk impact the scope, budget and schedule on a day-to-day basis
· Able to work independently and willingly to take new challenges.
· Proven analytical skill set & strategic mindset.
· Well-Organized, Precise, Innovative.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.