Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Test and Validation
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
PCH Engineering team is seeking an exceptional candidate with knowledge in testing embedded firmware on custom hardware.
· Develop detailed test plans and test cases based on product requirement.
· Execute functional and regression tests as a part of release testing and triage results.
· Find software bugs through manual testing, automated scripting.
· Report software bugs with detailed steps and logs to bug tracking system.
· Collaborate with development engineers and participate in technical discussions.
· Take ownership of end-to-end functional and integration testing.
· Participate in improving test engineering best practices, tools, and processes.
· Support PD testing team for other hardware testing.
· BS in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of related hands-on experience in software/firmware quality engineering.
· Basic knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Firmware, Mobile App, Cloud service.
· Passionate about troubleshooting failures to determine root cause.
· Familiar with bug tracking system like JIRA.
· Good English reading and writing. Speaking is nice-to-have.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.