Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
The ideal candidate will have actual experience with company management system construction and implementation (such as ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO14001, CSR, EHS, C-TPAT, AEO, etc.), who will be able to conduct internal audit, supplier audit, and external audit at PCH.
· Participate in company’s multiple management systems construction, maintenance, and implementation.
· Organize annual internal audit and complete internal audit reports and follow up the improvement actions for closure.
· Coordinate the team to manage external audit and client audit.
· Organize annual document reviews.
· Develop or/ and update ISO system documentation and then conduct training to staffs per the updated documents
· Assist the manager in organizing the management review activities.
· Daily maintenance work of ISO systems.
· Support supplier compliance management (supplier audit, vendor code setup, etc.) where necessary.
· Complete tasks assigned by the manager.
· College degree or above
· Minimum 3 years’ working experience at one or several ISO management systems (For example, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO14001, CSR, EHS, C-TPAT, AEO), good sense of management system and regulatory affairs.
· Be able to manage multiple tasks and perform with accuracy and a high attention to detail.
· Good written, oral, and interpersonal skill to be able to effectively compose documentation, interface interdepartmentally and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
· Proficient in English communication including reading, writing, fluent spoken English is preferred.
· Good organization and coordination
· Knowledge in ISO 9001/ISO14001/EHS/CSR/Security, etc.
· Qualified as ISO internal auditor is preferred.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.