Employment Type: Full-time
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
In this role you will work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to support the design and delivery of new product offerings which, together with external data sources, create more value from our supply chain data.
· Perform stakeholder analysis and develop a deep understanding of the target market, users, business problems, and opportunities.
· Create, organize, and manage large sets of structured and unstructured data gathered during research and discovery activities (queries, survey data, user stories, use cases, Jobs-to-be-done, technical specifications), to support product development efforts.
· Translate requirements into digestible project scoping documents for review and implementation.
· Define acceptance & evaluation criteria and actively participate in planning for and running User Acceptance Testing to ensure that value is delivered.
· Collaborate to define the project roadmap, user stories, epics, and themes.
· Run requirements workshops and training sessions.
· Support planning and evaluation of the product and project needs in each iteration and with the team, helping to provide vision and direction.
· Collaborate on backlog definition, prioritization, and management.
· Ensure security considerations are documented to make sure software complies with security requirements.
· Assist in the preparation of communications of project statuses and new software releases to stakeholders and provide accurate communications of goals and progress.
· Where possible, assist with Agile process management and delivery support, following the development teams throughout all project phases.
· 3-5 years of experience working on technical products.
· Knowledge of Agile processes and principles.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to translate raw data into practical information.
· Experience in Business Analysis techniques, such as information gathering methods, requirements documentation, process modeling and mapping.
· Experience facilitating requirements from non-technical SME’s, transforming requirements into Technical Specifications and directing full stack development teams to delivery.
· Able to work independently with minimal need for guidance/supervision.
· A high level of numeracy—comfort applying numerical concepts and reasoning with numbers.
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
Nice to have
· Experience with financial modeling.
· Experience working with enterprise, banking, or transaction management systems, including credit and trade processing workflows.
· Product Owner or Scrum Master certification.