Location: Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Full-time
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
· Manage the design, development, and implementation of world-class manufacturing processes for new projects with demanding geometric and cosmetic requirements.
· Identify and research world-class equipment manufacturers and suppliers for a wide range of manufacturing processes & collaborate with the product development team on equipment selection, jig/fixture design and assembly feasibility.
· Evaluate manufacturing requirements for new projects, influence supplier selection.
· Take a leading role in the design, development and qualification of assembly jigs and fixtures.
· Assist the product development team by defining best in class manufacturing processes for new projects & make recommendations based on known process capabilities.
· Assist the quoting team by providing reasonable manufacturing process technology for new business opportunity.
· Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify opportunities for process improvement by using industrial engineering tools and automation technology for new projects.
· Troubleshoot process problems & develop and introduce solutions for long-term prevention.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar.
· 8-10 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Engineering, Production Engineering or Process Engineering role.
· Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes, production equipment, assembly jigs and fixture design.
· Design and fabrication experience of factory automation and testing equipment.
· Demonstrated experience of SPC, NPI, DOE and process optimization.
· Proven track record in process design and process implementation for products with challenging tolerance and cosmetic requirements.
· Demonstrated DFM experience and proven track record of innovative processing solutions for high volume consumer electronic or soft goods products.
· Proficient in 3D CAD packages such as SolidWorks.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Familiar with industry leading test and inspection equipment.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.