Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Technical Program Management, Engineering
Presto is a market leader in restaurant labor productivity, overlaying next-
generation digital solutions onto the physical world. Its enterprise-grade
touch, vision, and voice technologies help hospitality businesses thrive while
delighting guests. Presto’s solutions are designed to enable restaurants to do
more with less by increasing their guest-to-staff ratios, improving speed and
quality of service, identifying bottlenecks, and offering guests a superior
experience. These solutions include:
**● Voice: ** Guests and staff can place orders in a natural conversational
style via automated speech recognition artificial intelligence with over 94%
accuracy, even in noisy environments.
**● Vision: ** Using just a few cameras equipped with computer vision,
restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, repeat
visitors and implement real-time solutions.
**● Touch: ** Designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the
same Presto Flex can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or
drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
The Senior TPM is responsible for facilitating product & engineering teams to
deliver values to Presto customers, removing roadblocks, and leading the end-
to-end delivery process. This role will work directly with Agile software
development teams, product managers, customer-facing personnel, various other
internal & external stakeholders and requires experience developing and
strengthening Agile mindsets within a rapidly growing engineering team.
- The primary focus is on planning, leading, and driving the end-to-end product delivery process, including removing impediments that kill productivity or block the team’s progress.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to prioritize a shared backlog to ensure agreed-upon backlog items are prioritized, roadmapped, developed, and released.
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Coordinate with other Project & Program managers, engineering, and product leads to identify and manage cross-team dependencies.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams by task assignment and follow-up to ensure on-time completion.
- Facilitate steering committee meetings and other stakeholder alignment sessions with senior management.
- Facilitate Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Standups, Scrum of scrums, etc.
- Continually refine and evolve Agile processes with a goal of predictable software delivery by self-managing & high-performing teams.
- Protect the team from distractions and partner with the Engineering Manager and Product Manager to remove impediments.
- Own and maintain Jira dashboards/workflows to maintain visibility & a smooth scrum process.
- Facilitate all required metrics (burndowns, committed vs. completed, unexpected issues, velocity, etc.).
- Communicate regularly with broader teams (stakeholders) about progress, issues/risks, etc.
- Promote continuous improvement and protect a culture of innovation.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any technical field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in leading complex, cross-functional, global programs in SaaS-based products.
- Proficient using Atlassian Toolset: Jira, Confluence, Portfolio/Advanced Reporting, etc.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), or SAFe® Scrum Master certification is preferred.
- You are the Agile Champion and can lead multiple scrum teams through agile processes.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter with a positive, go-getter attitude.
- Strong technical background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across wide-ranging audiences, including facilitating technical design discussions.
- Amazing interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills and confidence in working with executive team members.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings, documenting meeting minutes & action items.
Nice to have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation
technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is
headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif. with customers including many of the
top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We welcome you to visit our investor page to learn more about Presto’s recent
announcement to be Publicly Listed Through a Merger with Ventoux CCM
Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: VTAQ)https://presto.com/public-listing-merger/