Location: HQ- San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
You will utilize your extensive experience and understanding of lithium-ion cell technology and architecture, materials and components to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and be accountable for aspects of customer information management.
In this role you will:
• Coordinate with internal cell R&D teams and cell manufacturing teams to create customer plans, track and maintain cell specifications and roadmaps, release schedules, program milestones and deliverables, etc.
• Coordinate and align customer product requirements with internal stakeholders.
• Facilitate and drive customer-related internal programs including FMEA, product and process requirement documents, terms of product acceptance, and manufacturing processes and tools.
• Develop procedures to optimize customer-driven performance inquiries, product deliveries, parts and samples management including documentation flow and risk mitigation programs.
• Conducts internal meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with stakeholders and management throughout the business project development and implementation stages to ensure deliverables to customers.
• Provide timely responses and project reports to internal teams and customers.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge of project management principles and mastery of SW needed to execute on those principles.
• A constant risk management mindset.
• Ability to create a sense of community amongst members of the project teams.
• Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant product and program management and technical sales.
• Extensive experience and understanding of lithium-ion cell technology and architecture, materials and components.
• A consistent track record in Automotive product planning, defining and launching successful products and unifying product portfolios.
• Possess outstanding communication skills both verbal and written form. These are vital because the position is cross-functional in nature and demands frequent interactions and deliberations with other departments, customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.