Employment Type: Full-time
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and
caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use
artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions
that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make
operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and
community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus is looking for a Clinical Solution Architect to utilize their domain
expertise to solve care operations challenges in the Perioperative setting.
This pivotal role partners closely with Product Management and is accountable
for ensuring that our solutions drive meaningful outcomes consistently and
delightfully for our customers. The responsibilities of this role fall into
three main categories:
- Design & improve our Perioperative solutions, at both a high level (identifying new / adjacent use cases to pursue with associated expected outcomes) and at a detailed level (exactly how each use case should function, including specific & prescriptive standard work)
- Analyze and derive insights from data to iterate on and improve solution designs
- Work with our Data Science team to help design new ML-driven interventions and specify operationalization pathways. This includes augmenting our ML models with clinical domain knowledge to help with feature engineering and algorithm design.
- Creatively derive new interventions from our existing platform capabilities
- Help set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Perioperative solution area
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with an external group of thought leaders to inform your work
Ensuring Successful Solution Delivery
- Publish and maintain our solution standard: how we operationalize every aspect of our technology for maximum impact
- Work with and train our Delivery team to deliver our solutions to the standard consistently and with high quality
- Work closely with our customers throughout solution design and take direct accountability for successful implementation of new solution elements at beta customers
- Support go-to-market activities (sales discussions, etc.) for our Perioperative offerings, especially for new solution elements as they’re developed
- Collaborate with product marketing on how to best communicate our solutions to the market in our go-to-market materials
- Provide thought leadership and maintain an active external presence in the form of webinars, blog posts, conference speaking, etc.
- Design, help conduct, and help publish research studies for new interventions in collaboration with our research partners
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong background in Perioperative operations/performance improvement, with a track record of driving operational excellence in your institution (clinical experience preferred)
- Strong background in informatics, e.g., using EMR data to develop successful data-driven interventions that improve hospital operations. And a high comfort level working with data; not afraid of getting into spreadsheets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deeply empathize and understand customer pain points
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with multidisciplinary colleagues (physicians, nursing staff, case managers, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work with technology teams to bring new interventions to life in an acute care setting
- Strong business sense and product intuition
- Enthusiasm for, and foundational understanding of, machine learning and analytics principles
- Ability to span altitudes from vision/evangelism to “getting into the weeds” with high attention to detail
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color,
family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or
mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy
notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/