Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resources Business Partner (People/HRBP) will help our team thrive
by supporting, mentoring and developing people leaders and team members. The
HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the People
systems and processes, company strategy and objectives, and team culture.
Working with others in the people function, you will ensure team members have
a positive and engaging experience at our company.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and
caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use
artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions
that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make
operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and
community hospitals across the United States. If you love working with others
and would like to make a material difference in an industry-transforming
organization, then we invite you to apply to this role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position serves as a coach, advisor, and teacher for managers and executives on people related matters.
- Professionally represent the organization; support the mission, goals and objectives; and set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Contribute to and support the execution of the measurable goals and KPIs for the People function.
- Participate as a “player/coach” in the creation and implementation of People solutions, as well as actively lead People/HR operations in alignment with business unit objectives.
- Collaborate in the planning, development, and implementation of people policies and business initiatives. Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, remove barriers, and lead change management.
- Works closely with leadership and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, interpret and act on employee engagement surveys, deliver feedback, and retain team members.
- Consult with people leaders, providing HR guidance and coaching aligned with core values to help them resolve personnel issues. Provide performance management guidance for career development, professional learning, and corrective actions.
- Support and contribute to the company’s diversity, inclusion and belonging initiatives
- Support and contribute to new team member onboarding.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment-related legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation, including parental leave, immigration, and continued professional education.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR/People, including at least 2 years in a HR business partner role.
- Culture champion of core values and DEI.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Google Suite and HRIS systems.
- Expertise of multiple human resource disciplines, including talent acquisition, total rewards, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, learning and development, DEI, and employment laws.
- SHRM or PHR Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/PHR) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SPHR credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color,
family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or
mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy
notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/