Location: Belo Horizonte
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
As a BDR you'll discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a global
market. Perform innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generate
qualified business opportunities for the Sales team.
- Define prospecting plans for leads with autonomy.
- Help to train the Sales team in the best prospecting practices.
- Organize and track your portfolio on Hubspot;
- Study the hierarchy of companies on LinkedIn and map the decision-making processes;
- Monitor the entire sales process, helping representatives in the later stages of the funnel
- Report frequently to the team manager about the team's connections;
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly;
- Support other Sales people on managing pipelines;
You will need:
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor's degree;
- Previous sales experience with lead qualification, connection, consultative sales process or similar;
- Fluent English skills;
- Content Marketing certification by Rock University and Inbound Sales certification by Hubspot;
- Have ease in dealing with people from different areas and hierarchical levels;
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.