Location: Belo Horizonte
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: Professional Services
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
As a Content Strategist, you will be responsible for supporting the
construction of a solid digital content narrative for our clients. You will
have the ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design
sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in
different formats and channels.
In this customer-facing role working with both Brazilian and North American
customers, your strong analytical skills will allow you to gather key business
and user insights and apply your strategic planning skills to create a long-
term vision for the content that’s generated. You are both a high-level
thinker and someone who pays close attention to detail, an idea generator and
problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
**As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage
candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations.
- Define strategies for developing, managing and distributing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices;
- Present and communicate directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of digital marketing knowledge;
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, supporting editorial decisions and envisioning long-term contracts;
- Manage our client’s credit wallet and identify upsell opportunities;
- Collaborate with internal employees, executing and planning the pillars of each project, and also guaranteeing the quality of the strategy from end to end;
- Align with the client and the internal team, as well as having an active role in the success of the strategy.
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent Spanish and Portuguese skills;
- Solid knowledge in Digital Marketing and Content Marketing;
- Experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role;
- Experience as an SEO analyst in an agency or related projects;
- Good data analysis and competitive analysis of companies;
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Presentations, especially Sheets);
- Negotiation skills and conflict of interest mediation to generate a close and trusting relationship with different stakeholders;
- Experience in project management is a plus;
- Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related areas.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental InsuranceBeing part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.