Location: United States
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: Customer Success
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Canada or US.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the
customer on the journey towards success, ensuring an unforgettable experience
with Rock to achieve the desired result with content marketing.
**As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage
candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Keep track of customers engagement and satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Builds and presents basic quarterly business reviews (QBR) to all customers, with data on engagement (software usage/actions taken), results, insights, opportunities, and next steps, always moving forward on our success methodology.
- Monitor customer health to identify risks and opportunities to act proactively on problems and expansion opportunities;
- Keep communication flowing between Rock and Customers (NPS, Follow-ups after calls, and in between QBRs with customers and Rockers).
- Seek alignment of the customer's expectation with the delivery of Rock, and constantly gives feedback to other teams (product, marketplace, services, finances, legal, etc.)
- Record and organize communication so Hubspot records are 100% up-to-date. Follows all internal processes within the CSM and other teams. (with closer management assistance)
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in customer service or sales.
- Advanced knowledge of the SaaS business model, Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing, and Content marketing:
- Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, WordPress.
- Areas of study: Communication, and Business Administration
- Shows good judgment in selecting the best methods and techniques for problem-solving.
- Negotiation skills and conflict of interest mediation to generate a close and trusting relationship.
What we offer:
Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
Work from home allowance
Volunteer paid time off
Birthday and work anniversary days off
Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.