Location: Belo Horizonte
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Rock Content is looking for an exceptional FP&A Specialist who will serve as a
business and strategic partner to the GTM leadership teams to ensure the
financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met.
**As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage
candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations.
To excel in this role, you should be able to manage financial planning,
forecasting and act as decision support for all the organization.
- Lead the financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and decision support for the GTM organization.
- Design and refine financial and operating models to help predict future performance, perform scenario analyses, and guide the business on strategic decisions, in addition to preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance & Strategy, you’ll work closely with accounting and data partners to ensure accurate data and information gathering, and will support the build-out of performance reporting.
- Lead system and process improvement initiatives to support our growth and drive efficiencies that help us scale as an FP&A team.
What we're looking for:
- Consolidate, analyze, and present financial metrics, including the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and long-term plan.
- Structure, develop and update financial models on Excel.
- Structure monthly reports to C-level, Board of Directors, and shareholders.
- Develop ad hoc themes to support strategic business decisions.
- Support the annual budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning processes and controls of actual vs. budget.
- Drive best FP&A practice across different departments of the institution, comparing to market references
- Develop and review performance measures and KPIs to support company strategy.
What we offer:
Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
Work from home allowance
Volunteer paid time off
Birthday and work anniversary days off
Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.