Location: São Paulo, São Paulo
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: Marketing & Growth
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to support the Marketing Team in
developing SEO, International SEO, and Content strategies, while helping us
bring and share knowledge to grow our 7 million global blog traffic in
Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
**As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage
candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations.
- Build, organize and maintain SEO and content marketing strategies for blog
- Work in a daily basis with SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console and general content tools such as WordPress, and generate recurrent reports based in data for decision-making.
- Continuously map and document market trends, studies, research, and benchmarking to discover new opportunities and insights that will help us improve our International SEO strategies and content generation in different languages.
- Constantly work, give support and constructive feedback to the blog and marketing freelancer network.
- Give support to content creation, content distribution, newsletter, social media, copywriting, editorials and more, regarding always SEO best practices;
What we're looking for:
- Native/ Fluent Spanish
- Advanced English skills
- Experience in SEO strategies and content execution
- Ability to think strategically while also operating tactically;
- Enhanced by analytical, data-driven, and process-oriented mindsetHighly collaborative, confident, organized, and self-motivated;
- Cultural intelligence to interact with a multicultural and highly diverse team
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.