Location: São Paulo, São Paulo
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: Product & Engineering
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
ALL JOBS AT ROCK CONTENT'S PRIORITY IS HIRING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Rock Content is looking for an exceptional Mid Product Designer who will be
responsible for helping identify pain points and opportunities that should
guide and influence the product's short to long-term goals and strategy,
considering up and downstream deliverables, as well as proposing solutions
through unique interfaces. **As a company that breathes diversity, for all
positions, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs,
and sexual orientations. **
- Execute product design processes, end to end, from low fidelity to final deliverables, and build trustworthy relationships across all disciplines (product manager, developers, and head of tribe).
- Understand customers’ needs and help drive solutions for them, influencing the product strategy and decisions.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team's design efforts.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that will make a big impact on the users.
- Investigate user pains and problems by conducting UX Research processes when needed, as well as Collaborate with the Head of Tribe, other Product Designers, Product Managers, and developers to bring our product's interfaces and solutions to the next level.
- Guarantee cohesiveness throughout the products, specifically on design principles, foundations, and component-based.
- Work closely with the Product Design Manager, to help elevate the level of excellence of the Product Design team skills, by mentoring peers, sharing knowledge, and providing constructive feedback
- Create your own workflow defining which design method or tool should be used at the right moment
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years working as a Product Designer in digital products, nice to have experience working with SaaS products;
- Portfolio demonstrating experience with digital product interfaces and showcasing ability to understand/solve complex problems;
- Mastery in design principles and visual hierarchy concepts, considering a more holistic and scalable-oriented approach when structuring an interface;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development process, Figma, XD or similar;
- Advanced English to be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solutions/designs with team and stakeholders, as well as interview North American customers.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions in a clear way;
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent;
- Experience facilitating workshops using UX frameworks, as well as Familiarity in HTML, CSS, or equivalent Front end knowledge;
What we offer:
Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
Work from home allowance
Volunteer paid time off
Birthday and work anniversary days off
Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.