Location: São Paulo, São Paulo
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: Product & Engineering
Rock Content is looking for an amazing Product Manager who will lead the
Product under her/his responsibility, delivering the company Vision through
product development. **As a company that breathes diversity, for all
positions, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs,
and sexual orientations. **
To excel in this role, he/she will be the go-to person inside of the company
to think about new directions to the product.
- Vision and Strategy. Internalize founder-level vision for the company and turn that vision into an actionable strategy. They have the keenest line of sight into the series of products/features that need to be built to achieve the founder’s vision. And once they have the vision and strategy clearly understood and explained to their team, they can enforce great execution against the vision and strategy.
- Owner of the team's roadmap. Develops a confident point of view from roadmap inputs and other insights. Has an equal voice on discussions about strategy with the GPM or Director of Product, making sure the roadmap reflects the decisions made.
- Align expectations with stakeholders about deliverables and deadlines. Co-creates strategy with these stakeholders. Negotiation with internal and external customers to align expectations and gather feedback about the Rock Product.
- Not only knows the explicit customer requests and has intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs, but can introduce new products or features that exceed the customer’s expectations and innovates on the customer’s behalf.
- Responsible for shaping product area strategy with close support from a manager. Performs strategic activities following the organization's strategic alignment and helps design processes that allow the product to achieve the Organization's objectives; It contributes its knowledge and experience to strategic planning, with autonomy in decisions. Can create/clarify strategy within specific areas with guidance.
- High-level understanding of how all of the company software work with one another
- The Senior PMs are those that everyone else in the room looks to when making a hard decision and they typically make the best tradeoff decisions given the circumstances.
- Guide the design team so that they can solve the right problem in the product well.
- A deeper understanding of specific software components. Negotiation with the engineering team to align the necessary effort in developing the Product. Reference for the team in relation to the strategy and build of the roadmap.
- Be truth-seeking and data-informed. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction by soliciting and embracing critical feedback from clients, users, and partner teams. Negotiate priorities based on facts and data.
What we're looking for:
- Proven track record of : (a) developing a new product from scratch, (b) considerably growing the user/customer base of an existing product, and/or (c) refactoring and modernizing a legacy product.
- Strong communication in English, both speaking and written skills.
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams of Frontend and Backend developers, scrum masters, QA specialists and designers, as well as Strategic vision of business. You have defined product vision and strategy for your domain and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the engineering team and stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the market in which the product is marketed, as well as manage complex analyses about product behavior and market.
- Organization to keep track of all projects and plans for the Product;
- Past experience in sprint prioritization, writing user stories, and maintaining the backlog, also proven experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
- You have know-how in a wide digital product development toolset, combining techniques for product discovery, product delivery, and product optimization, as well as frameworks like Jobs To Be Done, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, and Agile.
What we offer:
Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
Work from home allowance
Volunteer paid time off
Birthday and work anniversary days off
Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.