Location: São Paulo, São Paulo
Employment Type: Full-time / Remote
Team: People & Culture
**You can be located anywhere in Brazil. **
Are you a motivated self-starter and continuous learner with a solid HR
Business Partner background with the desire to lead a team of HRBPs? We are
looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done! You
might currently be an HRBP looking for a step up to a leadership role. In this
role, you will provide management and strategic direction to a global HRBP
team and direct support of an internal client.
You will oversee a team of business partners supporting other internal teams
as well. In this critical role, you will also work collaboratively across the
organization to ensure operational excellence with our client groups. **As a
company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage candidates of
all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations. **
- Establish an intimate understanding of the business, build and expand relationships with client leadership teams, and create close partnerships across the organization.
- Provide insight with data analysis and proactive reporting to business leaders. Identify trends, risks, and opportunities within the organization and develop solutions in partnership with leadership.
- Partner with your team to support leadership development and organizational design, as well as being a partner to the people team (Operations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion, social impact, and learning and development);
- Advise leadership on new ideas and winning practices in the areas of talent acquisition, assessment, development, compensation, organizational effectiveness, strategy, onboarding, change management, and communications.
- Play a key change leadership role in the company’s transformation by reinforcing a culture of growth, innovation, and calculated risk-taking through the application of human capital strategy, tools, and processes.
- Leadership Development—focused on comprehensive succession planning and strategic leadership movement. Partner with business leaders to build leadership depth to support the succession planning process.
- Cross-cultural awareness and communication skills to be able to effectively interact with a globally disbursed team.
What we are looking for:
- At least 6+ years of related or transferable work experience as a human resources business partner/generalist.
- Familiarity with employment US and CA laws and regulations - mandatory.
- Ability to stay abreast of changing landscape which impacts compliance.
- Experience building and creating processes for a variety of audiences and expertise levels, as well as proven stakeholder management skills, and ability to work collaboratively.
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy in the execution of work and tasks with the ability to manage workloads with shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with database & spreadsheet management (Google sheets/forms, Smartsheet preferred).
- The ability to take initiative and be comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities, as well as have effective listening and interpersonal communication skills to respond to inquiries, address concerns, and other topics.
- Advanced or Native English Skills.
What we offer:
Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
Work from home allowance
Volunteer paid time off
Birthday and work anniversary days off
Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.