Location: San Francisco
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We are seeking a talented Program Manager to help us share the most simple and
affordable legal services experience on the planet with customers worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating multiple marketing
projects across different cross-functional teams, planning and prioritizing
resources and sprints, and spec’ing out new campaigns and website
enhancements. You will work directly with revenue team leads, marketers and
designers, product managers, and engineers, as well as your program management
colleagues, to drive diverse marketing programs.
To succeed, you must have experience working in fast-paced, high-output
marketing teams managing multiple customer-facing projects. Impeccable
coordination skills are essential, especially an instinct for continuously
reassessing priorities based on opportunities and available resources.
Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, online advertising operations,
and marketing technology implementation is highly preferred.
Beyond day-to-day program duties, you will also establish PMO best practices
to make Rocket Lawyer’s content and marketing programs a model of efficiency.
You will report directly to the VP of Program Management, helping to grow the
team and processes necessary to scale this important part of the business.
- Provide project leadership for marketing programs and initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams involved in each program to track critical milestones and dependent work streams
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects end-to-end by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You'll track progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to project partners.
- Collaborate with leads to understand the strategic plan and program requirements, support the development of, and deliver a diverse range of marketing deliverables and assets
- Effectively prioritize and manage a large volume of program tactics
- Communicate clearly and effectively to manage plans, status, and critical issues, escalating urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
- Liaise between project contributors to ensure efficient collaboration
- Identify process improvements that will allow Rocket Lawyer to scale marketing and content productivity
- Help grow the PMO team to meet growing demand
- Help building and maintaining strategic roadmaps and manage priorities across multiple stakeholders with focused KPIs
- Create, maintain, and enforce cross-functional marketing process documentation
- Passion for the legal tech industry and Rocket Lawyer’s mission
- 5+ years experience in marketing and/or content program management or project management; agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to drive toward a single goal
- High attention to detail with excellent organization skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong ability to manage through ambiguity
- Strategic mindset that will deliver inspiring and creative programs that align with business objectives
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success
- Experience hiring and managing project managers is a plus
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, online advertising operations, and marketing technology implementation is highly preferred