Location: Utah or Colorado
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Our Enterprise team allows Partners to
- white label our website. Thousands of huge brands and household names
offer Rocket Lawyer as a white-labelled benefit to their employees, members
and customers across the US and Europe.
- Join our API program. Developers can brand and configure our software
so that they can seamlessly integrate it into their own software using our
software developer kits.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our world class product team in
the US and validate and prioritize our ongoing roadmap of product requirements
for our Enterprise products by working with Partners, Enterprise sales and our
Business Development team.
A Day in the Life
- You must be able to…
- Work with your team to define, validate and prioritize product requirements for Enterprise customers for building out our Partner Portal, Developer Center and features for Enterprise end users.
- Build out key Enterprise customer personas and define & validate their needs before prioritizing these needs in your roadmap.
- Create feedback funnels to capture business and customer data insights to keep your roadmap representative of the needs of the customer.
- Able to define lean product requirements to ensure your team delivers lean releases to ship value to customers quickly.
- Communicate your plans with internal business teams - such as Data, Ops, Business Development, Engineering, Legal, Design & Business Sponsors - and also to Customers, in order to create alignment on the plan.
- Work in an agile methodology with your team of Designers, Engineers, QA and Program Management to deliver Sprint commitments and demo them at the end of the Sprint to show progress to your sponsors.
About your product skills
- You will be an ambitious Product Manager with a proven track record of delivering API products and white-label solutions for Enterprise customers:
- 4 years minimum experience building consumer-facing enterprise software products that scale in large markets with high footfalls of user traffic
- Able to “show and tell” your skills & experience outlined in your resume by showing actual products or providing a slide show of past work during the interview process.
- You will be able to ‘talk shop’ with our Business Development team to validate and then prioritize Enterprise features & Enterprise Service Requests into your product roadmap.
- Able to do the same with the requirements of internal teams like Legal, Customer Care & Operations to decipher what is the “art of the possible” in terms of what you can build for customers.
- Have successfully launched & managed an API program where third parties consumed your software.
- Able to develop commercial plans for your products that look at market conditions, competitor analysis & customer needs to create a unique value proposition for your product that differentiates Rocket Lawyer from the competition.
- Able to specify KPIs and analytics for your products so that you can track and measure the success of user adoption engagement in a way that ties back to profit.
- Able to communicate using succinct clear bulleted executive summaries & visual presentations to senior stakeholders periodically.
- Able to write product specs that tackles concepts like Partner onboarding, user provisioning, data retention policies, brand configuration, trialling our software, learning API docs, partner subscription payments, de-provisioning of Partner accounts, usage reporting and other features that you deem important.
- Able to play a supporting role for Engineering leadership to help to bring together our Developers to discuss how multiple different APIs should converge into one public facing API.
- Able to ruthlessly prioritise your backlog & leverage the creative and technical skills of your UX and Engineering team to get our API and white-label tools into the hands of enterprise customers quickly!
- You are passionate about making the world a better place and want to put tools for justice into people’s hands
- You carry a DNA of “ownership” and a bias for action
- You love to represent the voice of the customer above all other voices
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize your backlog so you can ship value to customers quickly
- You seek to become the domain expert in your product area who people come to for information
- You seek to innovate, differentiate and therefore create product advantage
- You’re a thermostat and not a thermometer in that you set the temperature of your team to be positive, hard working and celebratory rather than echoing known challenges within your teams
- You are an active listener and clear communicator, and you seek to understand before you seek to be understood.
- Able to become part of a fun and passionate team, and have some serious fun along the way!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program with Match
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program