Location: San Francisco
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
A Day in the Life
- Help troubleshoot issues on our global IT Helpdesk
- Provide day to day support for our Call Center operations
- Monitor internal IT support channels and support employees requests onsite or remotely
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Mac/PC systems, mobile devices, office printers, A/V and Video Conferencing systems
- Troubleshoot issues effectively and efficiently. Know when to use your teams resources and when to escalate
- Keep our knowledge base up-to-date and provide training when needed
- Assist with onboarding new hires including provisioning of accounts and peripherals
- Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we maximize value within the Helpdesk
- Maintain asset inventory, software purchases, licenses
- Great people skills are a must.
- Driven to solve employee's technical problems and make their day with great and timely service
- Have a knack for technology. You can figure out any system and learn on the go
- Strong knowledge and experience with Mac OS X and Windows troubleshooting and support
- Relevant experience in a Helpdesk role working out of a ticketing queue
- Administration of Okta and SAML integration with our enterprise applications
- Administration of Disk Imaging and endpoint management system such as Desktop Central or Jamf
- Knowledge of VOIP based phone systems.
- Experience with basic networking technologies such as WAN, LAN, WiFi, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of setting up and troubleshooting audio/video systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills you work well with people and can put a frustrated user at ease
- Administration of Google Workspace (mail, calendar, docs, etc) and Office365
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Work experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Mitel phone and call center applications.
- Experience with Google Meet based video conferencing
- Scripting experience (Powershell, html, php, shell, bash, python, etc.)
- Windows Server, VMware, and Active Directory administration
- Jumpcloud administration
- Bettercloud administration
- Google Cloud administration
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence administration
- Linux setup and support