Location: San Francisco, California or Utah or Colorado or North Carolina
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence, this role will partner
closely with performance marketing and brand teams to deliver actionable
insights and act as a thought leader for all marketing data at Rocket Lawyer.
This role requires previous experience with ecommerce subscription platforms,
as you will be expected to analyze campaign performance based on acquisition
and retention metrics. The function will play a critical role in building the
marketing analytics function at Rocket Lawyer, establishing best practices to
help us scale in new and existing channels.
- Establish marketing analytics function, define success metrics, and enable marketing teams to measure performance for new and existing channels
- Partner with marketing leadership to support instrumentation of new channels, from ideation through launch
- Generate recommendations for campaign optimizations based on deep analytical insights, and forecast campaign efficiency based on historical performance
- Integrate new tools into BI marketing stack, expanding competitive data analysis
- Work cross-functionally with analysts and consultants to conduct exploratory data analyses, discover patterns and opportunities, and inform future marketing spend strategy
- Ensure marketing teams are empowered to make data-driven decisions that make a positive impact on success metrics
Skills & Experience
- 5 - 7 years professional experience in related field (e.g., Data Science, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Consulting)
- Comprehensive understanding of media measurement (e.g., impression, CPI, CPA etc.), business measurement (LTV, ROI, etc.)
- Experience with ecommerce subscription platforms, and familiarity with retention metrics
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Proficient in SQL, Python (or equivalent), and Github
- Experience with data integrations and ETL processing related projects
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- A firm understanding of ad serving technology like Google Campaign Manager
- Experience in growth analytics, including attribution, funnel analysis, and retention metrics
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, finance, economics, or quantitative field