Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who is passionate
about driving consumer acquisition via strategy, implementation, and execution
of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate combines their knowledge in the
SEM space with a data-driven approach and a high attention to detail. Success
in this role means maximizing the value of our digital media investments in
order to drive impact to the company’s bottom line. This role reports into
Director of Marketing - UK.
The London office is based in Shoreditch. We are a highly motivated team who
are passionate and dedicated to working towards our mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive strategy and implementation of performance marketing across multiple channels
- Provide oversight of paid search campaigns, keyword development, ad groups and spend objectives
- Maintain and monitor performance marketing key metrics to ensure efficiency and keeping track of bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score, etc.
- Familiarity with Search, YouTube, GDN, Facebook, retargeting and various ad products under the Google and MSN umbrella
- Work with the marketing director to drive marketing spend in emerging channels
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analyses and reporting across channels
- Keep track of competitive pressures and respond accordingly
- Manage marketing strategies using customer segmentation and touchpoints in the user journey
- Lead campaign launches, optimisation, and reporting based on creative, campaign set up, audience targeting, and budget
- Manage and launch paid media strategy and campaign execution to optimize for ROI while contributing to revenue growth
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Business Intelligence, Lifecycle Marketing, Design, and Product team members to identify testing opportunities and develop roadmaps
- Build out tracking and work through tagging and data integrity issues to monitor performance on campaigns
- Stay on top of the ad tech and marketing landscape. Maintaining close relationships with agencies, tools, platforms, and partners
- Set high expectations to keep Rocket Lawyer’s brand at the competitive forefront of the legal tech landscape
- 4+ years of direct and relevant performance marketing experience, with an emphasis on Paid Search.
- Other areas of Digital Marketing experience that are relevant include Display, Video, Audio, Social channels
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Moves quickly.
- Experienced user of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and various advertising platforms
- Deep familiarity with all performance marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV, and ROAS
- Strong understanding of attribution analytics. Define, drive, and measure KPIs for all initiatives.
- Exceptionally detailed-oriented, with a high bar for excellence in every deliverable
- Excellent project management skills to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with presenting performance metrics to executive level
Salary range: £30-£45k depending on experience
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, our perks
- The opportunity to constantly learn and expand your areas of expertise.
- The opportunity to take ownership, grow and succeed.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 5% pension contribution after 3 months.
- Casual dress code.
- Hybrid working - both in-office and at-home.
- Strong company culture and leadership.
- Choice of Apple or PC device.