Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager in the area of Data and
Fulfillment automation to join our world class product team in the US to
help us to automate our sales, marketing and business processes.
You will be an expert guide with 7+ years of experience in the area of collecting, storing, organizing, sharing and utilizing data for the purpose of CRM management, business fulfillment, marketing automation and personalization.
You will be able to visually demonstrate your proven track record in the following areas:
CRM & Fulfillment - You are able to model and organize customer profile, billing entitlement and request data to ensure fulfillment happens automatically by implementing Global SFDC CRM. You will be able to integrate this data with internal and external services. You have experience exposing data to customer care centers, to enable reps to look-up and fulfill customer requests in real time over the phone.
Customer Data & Marketing Automation - You will implement a Customer Data Platform (CDP) to collect, unify, and connect customer data into other key components of our MarTech stack (Marketing automation, advertising platforms, A/B Testing, Analytics). You will partner with cross functional teams (marketing, growth, business intelligence) to better attract, convert and retain customers by bringing new capabilities such as segmentation, personalization, recommendations, and marketing attribution.
Reporting - Monitor and report on your success by showing how your data is being used to drive various SLA targets and business KPIs every week.
Please note: during the interview, you will be able to show how your product management skills impacted the bottom line financials of previous employers.
About your product skills
- You are an expert with 7+ years experience in the area of strategy, governance and implementation of anything data related in the area of fulfillment, including recommending and understanding best in breed vendor solutions, like Salesforce, CDPs, Marketing automation software.
- You have a track record of leading, implementing and managing data infrastructure and automation projects that scale in large markets with high footfalls of traffic. You will lead on the implementation of a Global SFDC CRM and a Customer Data Platform which will requires your knowledge on data model definitions, business data management & fulfillment, and how our tools integrates with internal and external services/partners for ongoing optimization.
- You have a strong track record of upgrading entitlement & payment management software.
- You can define a roadmap for upgrading legacy entitlement management and payment administration software based on end user engagement and self guided investigation, lead implementation and ensure all new products are supported in this tool.
- You are well versed with key components of a Marketing Technical Stack and have the ability to bring actionable data to drive personalization and recommendations across all customer touchpoints.
- Work with stakeholders to define roadmap for internal tooling needed to support Rocket Lawyer’s attorney consultation and all aspects of our payments services.
- You have experience leading initiatives and facilitating the conversations between all impacted stakeholders—executives, engineers, analysts, operations, marketing, & other product teams, and external customers—who consume the data.
- You are able to specify KPIs and set up monitoring and reporting with our Data analyst teams so that you can track and measure success each week. You have an eye to extrapolate insights from your data & to propose improvements to your systems.
- You are able to ruthlessly prioritise your backlog & leverage the technical skills of the Engineering team to deliver value quickly, including making sure the product is scalable and performant.
- You carry a DNA of “ownership” and a bias for action
- You consider yourself a domain expert in your product area and are able to create product advantage through invention, innovation, understanding competitors, customers and leveraging the creative energy of your team.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place, and want to put tools for justice into people’s hands and to leave a legacy to the world through your work. Your mission will become to make the Law more simple and affordable.
- You are an active listener and clear communicator, especially with your stakeholders.
- Able to become part of a fun and passionate team, and have some fun along the way!