Location: San Francisco, California or Colorado
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Have a passion for helping people through technology? Come help Rocket Lawyer
disrupt the legal industry and live up to our mission to make the law
affordable and simple. You'll work closely with your cross-functional product
team to build and launch products for our internal teams that support millions
of customers. Sound exciting? We’d love for you to join us!
A Day in the Life
- Drive the Product strategy for Rocket Lawyer’s internal shared services platform that serve our customers and our partners customers; major areas of responsibility include eCommerce system (payments, entitlements, paywalls) and authentication
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and passionately represent their voice as you build products.
- Prioritize features using data-driven analysis, business insights, and mature judgment
- Develop and deliver a Billing & Subscription product roadmap
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform the success of products
- Understand and report on the direct revenue implications of product decisions
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of products
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team of Design, User Experience, Engineering, Quality Engineering to bring product to market
- 5+ years of software Product Development experience ideally in Billing & Subscription Management
- Passionate about our mission
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to engage in respectful debate and arrive at “win-win” decisions
- Bias for action
- Excited to celebrate and win
- Self-aware with a growth mindset
- Must have BS or MS in Computer Science