Location: San Francisco, California or Utah or Colorado or North Carolina
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our Recruiting team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We’re searching for a motivated and results-oriented Recruiter to support
our Sales, Operations and G &A positions in the United States. Building
amazing teams, sometimes from scratch, is no simple task, so we’re looking for
someone who thrives in a high-volume, hyper-growth environment where
data governs our decisions. Having the drive to attack multiple sales
requisitions at a time and building a deep network of talent will be key for
this role. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about people, is a
boolean search black belt, and can work with a growing company.
- Full lifecycle recruiting for G&A and Sales positions
- Source for a diverse pipeline of entry, mid and senior-level candidates
- Act as key strategic partner with our U.S. teams
- Maintain recruiting reports and drive toward performance metrics
- Drive our offer process including extending offers and closing candidates
- Help maintain our employer brand in all external opportunities
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter or sourcing specialist, preferably at rapidly-growing SaaS companies
- Equivalent amount of experience building creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill roles
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High degree of accountability and punctuality
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Very nice to have: past experience recruiting at or for Fintech or Legal Tech organizations
- Versatile. You’re exceptionally organized and know how to adjust and thrive when a curve ball comes your way
- Curious. You're creative, experimental, and always looking for ways to improve or create a process or a tool
- **Data-driven. You’ll know exactly what numbers you need to achieve, how many obstacles you need to overcome, how much time you’ll need to dedicate to solving each and–most of all–the how and the why behind everything that you do on a daily basis. **
- Knowledgeable and Results Oriented. Measuring success by the amount of candidates that are hired is just the start. You’re into looking at the entire data picture, both big and small.
- Fun to be around. You’re not afraid to go up to the person at an event who is standing alone, and strike up a conversation. You’re inclusive, by nature.
- Resourceful and Motivated. Last minute changes with interviewers in 3 different time zones? No big deal! You find a way to make it work and grind it out.
A Day in the Life
- Partner with our Recruiting team to develop strategies around discovering and sourcing top talent.
- Winning. We live in a competitive world, and we want to win the battle on talent against the market. This will become a critical part of your daily routine.
- Be a Rocket Lawyer advocate! Help coordinate, plan and attend recruiting events.