Location: San Francisco
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer is seeking a results-oriented retention marketer who is
passionate about our mission to make the law affordable and simple.
Specifically, you’ll be tasked with driving engagement with trial and active
subscribers with the goal of increasing trial conversions and monthly renewals
and mitigating customer churn. You’ll use a combination of outbound
communications (email, SMS, push) and in-product experiences to reach your
goals. This role reports into the Sr. Director & GM of Retention.
- Drive customer engagement via outbound communications and in-product experiences to increase trial to paid conversions and monthly renewals
- Optimize our downgrade flow to increase customer saves and mitigate churn
- Manage the day-to-day retention marketing efforts from campaign ideation through execution and reporting
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Business Intelligence, Marketing, Design, and Product to throughout the campaign lifecycle to get the necessary inputs and buy-in to launch your programs
- Leverage consumer insights and campaign results to develop new hypotheses and experiments
- Optimize existing retention programs through constant A/B testing
- Execute new programs that delivers a personalized experience for our customers
- Report results of retention campaigns to the retention team and broader organization
- 3-5+ years of experience in CRM, retention, lifecycle or engagement marketing with a proven track record of increasing retention
- Experience with A/B testing across in-product and outbound campaigns
- Experience in email, push, and SMS marketing with a good understanding of the latest industry trends and best practices
- Analytical mindset for digging deep into data to uncover insights and new opportunities
- Ability to project manage multiple projects with a keen eye for detail
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus points if you have: Subscription marketing experience, Experience with HTML
What we offer
Market competitive base pay
No/low cost health, vision, dental, and life insurance
Your choice of Mac or PC