Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We are looking for a senior FinTech Product Manager to join our world class
product team in the UK (EU) to help us build the Rocket Wallet:
Our Wallet innovation allows customers to pay for anything expensive enough to
put in a contract. The money is held in escrow deposit until everyone is happy
the goods or services are delivered as agreed, after which they money is
released. If there is a dispute Lawyers can help out. The secret sauce of this
product however is its crypto payments. Think floating coin yields, stable
coins, Smart contracts tied to a real world application with millions of users
in the USA.
- You will be an ambitious senior Product Manager with a proven track record in delivering Fin Tech and Payment technology, with the ability to ‘talk shop’ about Blockchain product management.
- Must have understanding of Tokenomics and the regulations that surround it.
- Your experience must cover marketplace payments and decentralised finance using any number of the following: SmartContracts, StableCoins, FinTech, Banking apps, Crypto-wallets, financial regulations, transferring funds into tokens, Solidity projects, peer to peer payments, recurring payments, subscription payments.
- Underpinning this, you must be mission-driven and passionate about our vision to “to make the law simple and affordable for all”.
About your product skills
- Able ruthlessly prioritise your backlog & leverage the creative and technical skills of your UX and Engineering team to get the Wallet into the hands of customers quickly!
- Able to passionately and accurately represent your customer’s voice within our business to present a prioritized roadmap of features that customers need.
- Able to specify KPIs so that you can track metrics and measure success each week.
- Able to talk to all levels of management and report on the progress of your product including the Exec, Legal, Marketing, Design, Business & Finance teams
- Be technical enough to ensure your Engineering team build scalable, performant and API enabled products
- 2+ years minimum experience building consumer-facing software products that scale in large markets with high footfalls of user traffic and able to “show and tell” your skills from your C.V or actual products
- Able to engage UX designers to create designs that delight end users, which will disrupt the legal industry
- You carry a DNA of “ownership” and a bias for action
- You seek to become an expert in your product area and are able to create product advantage through invention, innovation, understanding competitors, customers and leveraging the creative energy of your team.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place, and want to put tools for justice into people’s hands and to leave a legacy to the world through your work
- You’re a thermostat and not a thermometer, in that you set the temperature of your team to be positive, hard working and celebratory rather than echoing the challenges of your teams
- You are an active listener and clear communicator, especially with your customers.
- Able to become part of a fun and passionate team, and have some fun along the way!