Location: San Francisco
Employment Type: Full time
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online
legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe,
Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million
legal documents , and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform
to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences
worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
A Day in the Life
- Configuring, maintaining, improving and supporting commercial software packages, internally developed applications and web services.
- Working with internal Rocket Lawyer business partners to customize and add new features to commercial software packages and internally developed applications.
- Design and build new applications based on internal business customers requirements and specifications.
- Write and perform tests for applications, fix problems as they arise, and assist with product launches.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems related to applications.
- Write technical documentation and use best development practices regarding version control and testing.
- Perform software upgrades and keep track of software licensing.
- Assists with managing vendor relationships including scoping of application services and review of deliverables.
- Developing custom code to manipulate API's and cross application integrations
- Maintenance of day-to-day operations of various applications.
- Support employees day to day IT application requests
- Support day to day local IT office needs
- Advanced configuration experience of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Jira Service Desk
- Advanced Okta configuration and support
- Experience with Google Workspace, including implementation and administration.
- Google cloud design, architecture, and implementation experience.
- Experience with SAAS Operations platforms such as Bettercloud, Blissfully, and Okta Advanced Lifecycle Management
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration Platforms such as Boomi, Zapier, or Workato
- Active Directory or cloud directory management experience.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting technologies (PowerShell, Python, PHP, batch scripting).
- Experience Supporting Cisco office and wireless networks
- Programming experience, for both backend and web-based front-end platforms.
- Desire to dig-deep into challenges, figure out a plan, and execute that plan.
- Ability to prioritize your time and focus on quality delivery as you make commitments.
- Communication, both written and verbal, that’s clear and speaks to the target audience.
- Ability and desire to create and update documentation as the need arises.
- Agile Scrum and/or Kanban-based project management frameworks and toolsets experience will go a long way.
- Be an independent as well as a team player as needed; be able to “cross the aisle” and work with other technical and non-technical professionals with an eye for solutions.